For world citizens and the curious – some interesting facts about India maybe you knew, maybe you didn’t ……. just enjoy!
We always criticize our nation and compare it with other developed nations. But while criticizing we definitely forget some great achievements of India, we forget the rule of British which left us in a very bad condition but still we progressed a lot, we forget the number of years of our independence which is very less as compared to other developed nations from which we compare our development and we forget the greatness of India!
- India is the world’s largest, oldest, continuous civilization.
- India never invaded any country in her last 10,000 years of history.
- India is the world’s largest democracy.
- Varanasi, also known as Benares, was called “the ancient city” when Lord Buddha visited it in 500 B.C.E, and is the oldest, continuously inhabited city in the world today.
- India invented the Number System. Zero was invented by Aryabhatta.
- The World’s first university was established in Takshashila in 700BC…
View original post 678 more words